|The White House|
|• 100% Culture|
• Social Reform
• Recruitment Office level 3
|Reduces military upkeep by 20%|
The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States. Located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C., the house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban.
- 100% Culture
- Social Reform
- Recruitment Office level 3
- Reduces military upkeep by 20%.
- The first President to live in the White House was John Adams, who served as the second President of the United States from 1797 to 1801.
- As of 2011, 43 Presidents have lived in the White House, stretching from #2 (John Adams) to #44 (Barack Obama)
Not known yet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.