Feudal Age is accessible after building your second Wonder in the Classical Age. This age requires more resources to build/upgrade buildings, especially, wood. Of note that it is in this age that the major stone researches take place: 'Stone mason' and construction on Hills. And a couple new buildings.
In this age, you can unlock 12 military units through research. 3 of them are melee units, 3 are ranged units, 3 are cavalry and the remaining 3 are artillery units.
This age also lets you construct a few new buildings. Those buildings are:
(Please click here to see all the researches of Feudal Age.)
- Provides access to Bombadier Unit.
- Improves artillery attack by 15%.
- Provides a research queue slot.
- Reduces the frequency and ferocity of Barbarian attacks.
- Improves your population's mood.
- Unlocks higher tax rates.
- Allows change of society once per age.
8 Realms Ages